Inside Jam Band Studio
Jam Band Studio is a non-commercial recording studio created by Ryan Frankel as a project to make music, for the love of music. Being North Florida’s only PhantomFocus MixRoom™ studio, Jam Band Studio offers a pro-level environment for musicians in the area. At the end of the day music should be fun — without the constant clock-watching involved with regular studios. At Jam Band Studio we can be as creative and weird as we want.
Featuring a PhantomFocus MixRoom™, three amp closets, vocal booth, and a beautiful tracking room Jam Band Studio is a world-class recording studio designed by renowned designer Carl Tatz and Ryan Frankel.
See more photos of Jam Band Studio on our gallery page.
Jam Band Studio features a wide variety of professional recording equipment including vntage amps, guitars, keyboards, drums and mics. Want to play on Walter Becker's stage-played guitar? A custom DW drumset? A '64 Deluxe Reverb? A Fender Rhodes? Here you can.
There is no way we could list all of the equipment we have here (and we don't really want to keep this updated). But, here is some of the stuff you can play with:
- Phantom Focus DSP Processor and Speakers
- Custom Designed Auralex Mixroom Panels
- Undertone Audio MDPI Pre-Amps
- Universal Audio x8p
- Dangerous Audio Monitor ST
- Hearback Pro Personal Monitor System
- Three Amp Isolation Booths
- Vocal Isolation Booth
- 1964 Fender Deluxe
- 1965 Fender Deluxe
- Vox AC30 - Previously Owned by Walter Becker
- Fender Custom Shop Deluxe Reverb
- PRS Wood Library McCarty Singlecut 594
- PRS Custom 24
- PRS Hollowbody II
- Ribbecke Halfling archtop
- Fender Rhodes Piano
- Wurlitzer 200a Piano
- A rediculous collection of pedals
- Sphere L22
- Vintage Fender SM57s
- Fender SM58s
- Earthworks DM20
- Earthworks SR25
- Earthworks SR20LS
- Rode Condenser Mics